Saturday 12 January 2013

Day 5

This was probably the best day yet.  Started off with weekend planning, where I really thought about ways to avoid giving into binge urges and triggers.  I decided that being home alone might be dangerous at this point, so will not go home unless I have someone with me.  I made up a meal plan to try to follow over the weekend; I am concerned about gaining weight if I eat too much.  We had a yoga class in the afternoon, and I fell asleep in the meditation part.  One of the psychologists joined us at lunch, and it was a riot.  I thought I might choke on the disgusting chicken nuggets because I was laughing so hard.  It was nice to have a short, easy day.  We were done at 4:30, so I got to choose my own dinner, instead of having to eat what they serve at the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment