Friday 22 February 2013

The long weekend

Once again, I am behind on posting here.  The weekend went pretty well; I went to my grandparents' house on Saturday to talk to them about car repairs.  Spent the evening with Tony; he made some parmesan-crusted chicken.  It was good, but the cheese and mayo in the crust made me nervous, so I scraped most of it off.  On Sunday, I went to the gym, then we just hung out at Tony's.  I had purposely not made plans, so I ended up just watching movies in the afternoon while Tony took a nap.  It was a good afternoon.  I had lunch, and a snack, and wasn't triggered to binge while I was alone.  Monday was pretty similar; gym in the morning, lunch, then relaxing.  I wasn't feeling well in the afternoon, so just laid on the couch watching movies.  I got to pick up Luc for dinner, again we went to McDonald's.  I still wasn't feeling well, so I just ate a few fries and had some green tea.  We went to a friend's house after dinner to do some haircuts and have a visit, then I took Luc back to his dad's.

Not too many struggles over the weekend, just lots and lots of cravings.  I just want to eat so much!  I have been following my meal plan as much as I can, eating regular meals and snacks, so I'm not really sure why the cravings are so strong right now.  But, I got through the weekend without any behaviours, so that was a success.


No comments:

Post a Comment