Sunday 10 February 2013

Day 24

I should really get in the habit of updating this more often.  It makes it harder to forget if I post right away.  Anyway, Friday was alright.  In weekend planning, I mentioned the struggle I had on Thursday night, and spoke about how I am nervous to start having regular time with Luc again.  I feel like I am okay with him as long as somebody else is there.  But I'm not sure how it will go once we start staying at my house again.  I guess that will just be one of the challenges I need to face.  I made a rough plan for the weekend, I didn't really have too much planned.  I kept Friday and Saturday pretty open so I could just spend time with Tony.

After lunch, we had yoga, which was nice. It's pretty easy, I think it's yoga for old people, but I enjoy the relaxation part of it.  After yoga, we said goodbye to the last two 'senior' members of the group.  They were finished their 8 weeks, and ready to go home.  I hope that they really are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment